In Europe and worldwide there are a lot of foundations that provide funding for the development of various projects. Practically any company may try to obtain such financial resources in the form of a grant for the development of its activities, but requirements and procedures are different.
A successful grant proposal is one that is well-prepared, thoughtfully planned, and concisely packaged. Every NPO wishing to receive a grant shall:
- select the program correctly,
- determine project mission,
- prepare project plan and budget
- show the expected results and benefits of the project implementation.
Unfortunately, the majority of applicants do not receive grants, but not because projects are not interesting, but because applicant does not take into account all the administrative requirements of funds. If applicant does not take into account at least one requirement, his documents are not valid or project is described not sufficient and convincingly, the application will not even be considered.
IDC has great practical experience of work with various foundations (including European Commission) provides services for the preparations of grant proposals and documents for obtaining grants.
Our consulting to include in such stages:
- Analysis of the structure and activity of the company or NPO (analyst registration of the country's legislation, analysis of the legality of obtaining financing in the form of a grant)
- Search for relevant programs and open call for proposals
- Detailed clarifications of project concept
- Drafting of project activities
- Preparation of project budget
- Preparation of application form including various annexes (in English)
- Preparation of a full package of documents for call for proposal
- Completion and submission of application form
- Searching of potential partner organization (if necessary)
- Support of the project after the grant and preparation of responses to any questions from the evaluation committee.
For more information, please contact the Secretariat of the IDC
by e-mail: email@example.com