Investment Consulting Center IDC supports an exclusive seminar for lawyers “Rules of legal ethics as a set of ethical principles of advocacy activities", which will be hosted to the 9th anniversary of Expert law group "Independent Institute of Judicial Expertise". General Partner - Gorodissky and Partners.
THE SEMINAR HAS BEEN CERTIFIED!
The workshop has been certified in accordance with the procedure approved by the Bar association and received accreditation as measures for improvement of professional skills of lawyers. Therefore, all the participants of our event will receive not only useful and interesting information, but also an exclusive certificate, which is accredited by the Bar association.
The lecturer of the seminar is PhD, assistant professor of theory and history of state and law of the Kyiv National Economic University named after Vadym Hetman, the author of over 30 scientific articles Lyudmila Kozhema.
In the framework of the workshop will be covered the following questions:
- Ethical principles of advocacy
- Comparative analysis of legal ethics rules
- European Code for lawyers and advocates and its extension to Ukraine
- Psychological basis of advocacy
- Professional abnormalities in the activity of lawyers
CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION
Every participant will receive a certificate indicating the 3-listened hours.
DATE AND TIME OF THE WORKSHOP:
June 9th 2016 from 09:30 to 14:00
You can register in any convenient way for you:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone 044-581-30-80, 050-360-16-82, 067-5555-222