Among today's diverse realities of the international economy and business stand out this: one of the main ways to resolve the dispute became foreign international commercial arbitration. This is evidenced by a number - 90% of contracts with foreign residents contained an arbitration clause. In connection with the enterprises of Ukraine in the international market, the expansion of its foreign trade, and that the terms of its foreign partners and investors are becoming more numerous, the use of arbitration agreements and arbitration clauses in practice for a possible settlement of future emerging or existing business disputes is very common. Many years of practice represent our clients in arbitration institutions of the world allows us to competently conduct arbitrations, to vote in all of them the only effective strategy to avoid making mistakes.
IDC render such legal services in Kiev as:
- consultation on general issues of international law and private international law and commercial arbitration;
- arbitration agreements;
- representing clients in international commercial arbitration;
- contesting an arbitration award;
- representation in the recognition and enforcement of foreign judgments and arbitral awards.
- Besides having a partnership with the European Arbitration Chamber (Belgium), lawyers IDC have the opportunity to represent the interests of clients in arbitration courts for more than 24 countries worldwide.